SuperFlow is the low cost, low carbon heating and hot water solution for UK homes
GasSaver SuperFlow systems present UK homeowners with simpler, more effective energy saving options.
The SuperFlow System is the sensible energy-efficient heating and hot water solution for new build properties. The SuperFlow system ticks all the boxes for a complete home energy solution.
- Significantly reduces dwelling emission rates (DER) (SAP Appendix Q)
- More cost effective than traditional solar (More than 6kg CO2 saving / £1 outlay vs 1.27kg / £1 for traditional solar)
- Ideal solution for CfSH, perfect for social housing projects
- Available with or without solar, depending on requirements
- Suitable for all sizes of property, from flats to multi-bathroom properties (recognised by NHBC)
- Simple, low cost install using low voltage (12V) cabling and lightweight PV panels
- Passive system, no moving parts means no extra maintenance overhead, only the boiler to maintain
Designed as an affordable, scalable complete system solution, the SuperFlow system requires no specialist installation skills and delivers unrivalled energy efficiency with excellent SAP ratings. The system incorporates pioneering passive flue gas heat recovery GasSaver technology that uses a patented system to recover maximum energy from the heat in flue gases, and is recommended by the Energy Savings Trust.
The SuperFlow system is sold under license by Alpha Boilers as the Alpha FlowSmart system and by Baxi and Potterton as the Advance.